Holding a trigger with easy pumping to enjoy a fun slam firing seems to be your thing. Then it’s no surprise that you are looking for a complete nerf rival Artemis review that can help you decide whether this claimed-to-be good slam-firing nerf blaster could be in your collection or not.
For the starting, do know that the Nerf Rival Artemis is hugely popular and known for its chunky but solid design that also comes with balls instead of darts. Other fun stuff to this super-preferable blaster will come in later segments after we are done covering its feature set right next.
Starting the Nerf Rival Artemis Review with Its Feature Set
- Comes with instructions, 30 rounds, and the blaster itself.
- Anyone aged 14 or above can play with it.
- Precession is great for those with a bit of experience in nerfing.
- Comes in red or blue variety for team-based play.
- Quick unleashing of rounds with slam-fire mode.
- Comes with a rotating barrel.
- The easy-load magazines are integrated types.
- It can hold up to 30 rounds maximum.